Exploitation can occur in many different forms in every corner of the world. It can involve anyone, regardless of their age, location, or background.
We all have a duty to look out for those in our community, and after completing this course you will have an awareness of criminal exploitation which can help you to identify where it might be occurring.
This online course is for anyone who is looking to gain a better awareness and understanding of criminal exploitation and county lines – whether you’re a member of the community, or work with children or adults at-risk of exploitation.
By the end of this online course on Criminal Exploitation and County Lines the learner will;
- Understand the forms of criminal exploitation, including county lines
- Have an awareness of how to recognise criminal exploitation and county lines involvement
- Know how to respond to your concerns and who you can contact
- Understand who is targeted by perpetrators of criminal exploitation and why
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.