Are you a cleaner returning to work in a building be that an office, shcool or warehouse? Do you want to know what the dangers are regarding COVID-19? What changes you need to make in methods? What to wear to keep safe and what to do with waste in the building? If you are looking for help to make you feel confident in going to work then this course is for you.
Designed by cleaners for cleaners. We realise how daunting it can be to clean and sanitise without specific information relating to COVID-19 on what to do and why to do it. We also know there are loads of products available, but what works best and why?
You will love the clear video demonstrations, the interactive learning areas and the simple advice on what to do, why to do it and how you can protect yourself and the areas you work in and not only leave it clean but safe for others also.
This online course is brought to you by experienced specialist bio hazard cleaners, individuals who have been cleaning crime scenes, decontaiminating buildings following outbreaks and sanitising commercial and domestic properties. This online course will teach you;
- How to clean up and sanitise to protect from COVID-19
- Make areas safe
- Leave surfaces protected
- What PPE to wear when cleaning
- What products and equipiments to use to clean effectively
- How to remove potentially contaminated COVID-19 waste
All of the above will instil confidence in customers and help make environments be as protected as possible by limiting the transmission of COVID-19.
Individuals responsible for cleaning.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.