Hazardous substances can threaten short or long term health. There are thousands of accidents every year involving hazardous substances.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This e-learning course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define what the COSHH regulations are
- Identify the hazards in your workplace
- Recognise the key exposure routes and describe exposure limits
- Understand the importance of Safety Data Sheets
- Understand how to use Personal Protective Equipment correctly
- Recognise the importance of monitoring and health surveillance
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard