No organisation can afford to tolerate inappropriate behaviour in the workplace.
‘Challenging Behaviour: Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace’ will enable your staff to have a better understanding of:
- The legal and moral responsibilities of all staff.
- The tools to recognise and put a stop to bullying and harassment.
- Why certain behaviours are inappropriate.
- The damage caused by bullying and harassment.
- How to respond to inappropriate behaviour
- Why inappropriate behaviour cannot be tolerated.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
This course doesn’t just explain why inappropriate behaviour cannot be tolerated – it looks beyond this to equip employees with the tools to recognise and put a stop to bullying and harassment. The course content and structure will ensure that your staff gain the knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
Part 1 includes:
Inappropriate behaviour • Personal accounts • Bullying and harassment fact file and definitions.
Part 2 includes:
Reasons and actions • The ‘Actor-Receiver-Observer’ model.
Part 3 includes:
Sample scenarios • Assessment quiz.
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]