Remember the days in your youth when you’d build houses with those brightly-coloured bricks? Ah, simpler times. Whilst those experiences might have stood you in good stead for your future career, modern construction is a little more complicated. That probably goes without saying.
If you have any role in the construction industry, the CDM Regulations 2015 will need to be applied. This includes new build, demolition, refurbishment, extensions, conversions, repair and maintenance. Even if you just make the tea for the grafters, it’d be useful to know this stuff. Understanding and implementing the CDM regulations has far-reaching consequences, and has an integral role in keeping everyone safe on site.
By the end of this online course on CDM Regulations you wil be able to;
- Define the basics of CDM regulations and how they affect you
- Explain how CDM affects different roles, such as clients, designers and contractors
- Identify the three main documents required for CDM Regulations 2015
- Demonstrate understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015 in a variety of situations
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.