This Bullying and Harassment online course shows examples of bullying and harassment, reviews the relevant laws and suggested HR processes and how to deal with an incident.
There have been some alarming statistics published around Bullying but most worryingly of all 35% people left their jobs because of bullying and 46% said it affected their performance.
Most organisations have a zero-tolerance approach to bullying and harassment as well as a commitment to an inclusive working environment.
A downloadable eBook is also included which the learner may refer to in the future.
- Understand how the Equality Act affects any decision you make at work
- Learn how to promote inclusivity and why this is important
- Challenge and report any behaviour which does not comply with the law
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.