This course covers the following outcomes:
- understanding the autism spectrum
- understanding the causes, symptoms and diagnosis
- understand the autism triad of impairments
- understand how best to plan and provide support with individuals with autism
- understand the legal duties, responsibilities and legislation that governs the fair treatment of people with autism
- understand the different communication approaches within the autism spectrum conditions
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.