If as managers we can recognise the roles people adopt, we should be able to identify weaknesses and resolve them through the team. Different roles and personalities should compensate for each other, which if identified and understood will lead to a more cohesive team.
This online course on teams and their behaviours is video-based, jargon-free and delivered with the enthusiasm and engagement you would expect from some of the country’s leading business skills trainers. Each module has interactive questions to check learner knowledge and is accompanied by supporting notes for the learner to read in their own time. Each module is a powerful package of learning designed to maximise learner development.
By the end of this examination of team roles online course the delegate will be able to:
- Explain different roles within a team
- Identify why conflict occurs in teams
- State the reasons for good/poor behaviour within teams
- Give examples of how to achieve top team performance
35 – 40 minutes
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.