- Understand how important it is, as a leader, to make high standards of respectful behaviour an ongoing focus in the workplace;
- Understand why it can be hard to have discussions with people in relation to inappropriate behaviour;
- Be able to prepare and conduct a constructive face-to-face discussion about inappropriate workplace behaviour; and
- Understand the implications of not dealing with inappropriate behaviour.
- Module 1 covers the leaders role of being a coach on behaviour;
- Module 2 covers preparation regarding feedback on inappropriate behaviour;
- Module 3 covers conducting a face-to-face conversation on inappropriate behaviour; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.