Selling Downloadable Digital Learning Resources
Selling your downloadable digital learning resources on the eLearning Marketplace is very straight forward. You provide us with the details of your products and send us copies of the product files, we then publish the details and market your products on your behalf.
A downloadable digital learning resource could be an e-book, a quiz, a video, an interactive white board resource, a podcast, a SCORM e-learning package or interactive workbook.
There’s no lengthy agreements to enter into, all we require is that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. You can ask us to remove your products from the eLearning Marketplace at any time, all we ask is that you give us time to delete them and that you honour any sales that have been made.
The Selling Process
- All your products will be listed on the eLearning Marketplace as individual product pages. From the product pages browsers can select your profile page, which will display the profile details you provided at registration and all the products you have for sale on the marketplace.
- From your Seller’s Dashboard you will be able to view all the products you have for sale.
- When a purchase is made of one of your products an automated email will be sent to you notifying you of the sale.
- Once a buyer has made their payment they will have immediate access to the products downloadable file from our server.
- Once a buyer has purchased one of your products the sale will appear on your Seller’s Dashboard.