Sell Access to Courses on our Learning Management System
Selling your courses on the Elearning Marketplace and hosting them on our LMS couldn’t be easier!
You supply us with your course information and files and we do the rest. There’s no lengthy agreements to enter into, all we require is that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. You can ask us to remove your products at any time.
End-to-End Sellers Service
- All your products will be listed on the eLearning Marketplace as individual product pages. From each product page visitors can view the full description and compare it against other similar products;
- Your online courses will be hosted on our LMS at no cost to you;
- Users of your courses on our LMS can be enrolled without purchasing through the Elearning Marketplace and you only incur a per user enrolment charge;
- Marketing, handling of payments, enrolments on to courses, LMS support and removal of users on course completion are all handled by the Elearning Marketplace;
- Companies purchasing your courses can be setup with user tracking and reporting to manage their staff training;
- Your courses will be included in our UK and international reseller partner product catalogue, unless you specify that you do not wish this service. Further details on our partner arrangements are available on request.
- When a purchase is made through the website of one or more of your products you will receive an automated email with details of the sale;
- Your Seller’s Dashboard will list all your website sales and you can submit further products for sale;
- If we raise an invoice for one or more of your products you will receive an email from us with details of the sale;
- At the month end you will receive the relevant accounts documentation reflecting your monthly sales and our commission. A bank transfer will be made to you for the value of your sales less our commission.