Now, more than ever, teams are being made of people from various ethnicities, sexual preferences and religious beliefs. It’s important to embrace these traits to get the most out of your team and help the workplace thrive. This celebrating diversity online course will equip you on how to be inclusive and make sure that everyone feels part of the team.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online diversity course you will:
- Understand what diversity and its related terms mean
- Identify how aware you are of diversity and where you can improve
- Be able to identify stereotypes at work
- Be familiar with the four cornerstones of diversity
- Understand what the pitfalls relating to diversity are and how to avoid them
- Develop a technique for dealing with inappropriate behaviour
- Develop a management style to encourage diversity at work
- Know what to do if you or one of your employees feels discriminated against at work
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.