- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
- Understand Building Blocks;
- Add Building Blocks;
- Create Building Blocks;
- Save with Templates;
- Delete Building Blocks;
- Use the Building Blocks Organizer;
- Create Building Block Galleries;
- Add Galleries to Templates;
- Use a Gallery Control.
Shapes and Images
- Add Shapes;
- Use the Shape Fill List;
- Use the Shape Outline List;
- Add Shadow Effects;
- Flip and Rotate Objects;
- Move and Re-size Objects;
- Change the Stack Order;
- Group Objects;
- Apply Shape Styles
WordArt and SmartArt
- Add WordArt;
- Position WordArt;
- Resize WordArt;
- Add SmartArt;
- Promote and Demote Text;
- Use the Text Pane;
- Apply SmartArt Styles;
- Change SmartArt Colours;
- Format SmartArt Shapes.
Pictures and Formatting
- Insert Pictures;
- Remove Picture Backgrounds;
- Add Alternative Text;
- Use Effects and Picture Styles;
- Change Borders;
- Resize and Rotate Pictures;
- Crop and Compress Pictures;
- Crop to Shapes;
- Wrap Text and Insert Screen Shots.
Properties and Printing
- View Document Properties;
- Add Properties;
- Inspect Documents;
- Check Accessibility;
- Check Compatibility;
- Modify Print Settings;
- Set Print Scaling;
- Select Printers;
- Print Pages and Sections.
2 hours 9 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.