- Getting Started
- Word Online
- PowerPoint Online
- Excel Online
- OneNote Online
- Adding Other Apps
- Skype for Business
- Collaborating with OneDrive
- Learn to use Outlook’s online Mail and Calendar features.
- Explore Word, PowerPoint and Excel online, and learn when to use them.
- Find and add additional apps using the Office Store.
- Learn to use OneDrive, organize your files, and sync your existing files.
- Use Skype for Business to connect and communicate, and collaborate with fellows using the built-in “Share” feature.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.