There are 7 modules in this course
- Moving and Copying Text
- Creating Lists and Inserting Symbols
- Find and Replace
- Document Protection
- Sharing Documents
- Document Viewing Tools
- Using Macros
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You will learn how to:
Moving and Copying Text
- Understand Cut and Copy;
- Move Text;
- Copy Text;
- Use Paste Options;
- Use Paste Special;
- Use the Clipboard Task Pane;
- Paste Multiple Items;
- Add AutoCorrect Shortcuts;
- Append Text to Documents.
Creating Lists and Inserting Symbols
- Create Bullet and Number Lists;
- Change Bullet and Number Styles;
- Create New Bullet Styles;
- Create Numbering Styles;
- Sort Lists;
- Promote and Demote Items;
- Use List Options;
- End List Creation;
- Insert Symbols.
Find and Replace
- Find Words in Documents;
- Activate the Find and Replace Box;
- Use Search Options;
- Use Find Next;
- Replace Single Occurrences;
- Use Replace All;
- Replace Text Formatting.
- Protect Documents;
- Use Formatting Restrictions;
- Use Editing Restrictions;
- Enforce Protection;
- Unprotect Documents.
- Understand Share Methods;
- Attach Documents to E-mails;
- Send in PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Upload Documents to OneDrive;
- Share Folders on OneDrive;
- Post Documents to Blogs.
Viewing Tools and Macros Document Viewing Tools
- Use Viewing Tools;
- Use the Switch Windows List;
- Arrange All Documents;
- View Documents Side-by-Side;
- Use the New Window command;
- Split a Document;
- Remove a Split.
- Understand Macros;
- Record Macros;
- Assign Macros to Buttons;
- Run Macros;
- Copy Macros;
- Edit Macros;
- Understand Macro Security Settings
4 hours 15 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.