A well-informed employee is an asset to any organisation. As an employee who handles payment cards of customers, you should be aware about the methods to improve the security of sensitive information and reduce risk to the cardholder. The standards laid down by PCI is a good place to start. This simple, legally up-to-date and CPD Certified online course simplifies PCI DSS aiding you to meet PCI requirements.
Through this online course, you will develop the skills to prevent, detect and appropriately react towards security incidents. Becoming a responsible card handler not only saves your customers’ data, but also safeguards your organisation’s business and reputation.
Catchy animations, useful infographics and engaging activities ensure that this is not one of those boring compliance trainings. Features like self-paced learning and responsiveness were added to the course to cater to the unique way each learner learns.
By the end of this online PCI DSS course, you should be able to;
- List the PCI DSS Goals
- Identify and handle sensitive card information
- State how to prevent fraudulent transactions
- Make Code-10 calls
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.