It is easy for employees to find themselves drifting through their job. They are contributing, but it’s often not as much as is desired or their behaviour isn’t aligned to the overall goals of the company. That’s where effective SMART goals come in. They help give your employees clear objectives that maximise their effectiveness, help them achieve personal and professional objectives, and help the company reach its long and short-term goals.
By the end of this Setting SMARTER Goals online course you will have learned about:
- The SMART and SMARTER acronyms
- The importance of a joint approach
- Why a goal must be specific
- Why a goal must be measurable
- Why a goal must be achievable
- Why a goal must be relevant
- Why a goal must be time bound
- Why a goal should have elements of Evaluation and Review
- How to have a SMARTER goal setting discussion
This online course on SMARTER Goals contains the following modules;
- Time bound
- Evaluate and Review
- Having SMARTER Discussions
This online course is designed for all employees with little or no knowledge of Setting SMARTER Goals, so is ideal for induction and refresher training.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.