During this online course on sales leadership your course instructor Ben Kench will not only share numerous tips and exercises throughout this course but he will make the lecture learnings relevant to you and your business.
Through tried-and-tested methods and a genuine passion for people, Ben will encourage you to develop your leadership style to be ‘more human’ adding powerful technique and insights along with little ‘touches’ that help make your leadership sought after.
With a dynamic approach, Ben will teach you new skills, show you how to overcome hurdles and allow you to see alternative ways of operating in your demanding role. Always ‘leading from the heart, he is 100% committed to making your leadership journey one that is meaningful and fulfilling, as well as commercially successful.
By the end of this online course on improving the performance of your people, yourself and your business you’ll know:
- How to inspire your team so that even when the going gets tough the team stick together
- The small ’tweaks’ you can make to your leadership style to see a significant increase in results
- When and how showing a little compassion can set you on the road to greatness
- How to use the power of understanding and listening to create a super-glue that bonds your team
- How to look after the ‘smaller’ things now in order to dramatically shape your success in the years to come
- How to cultivate ‘peace of mind’ and mindful ‘calmness’ to set you apart from other managers and ground you on your Sales Leadership success journey
During this online training course on sales leadership you’ll learn:
- Leading From The Front – Learn how to walk your walk and by doing so gain recognition, respect and authority.
- Leading With Values – Hone your ability to know what matters, where you can demonstrate it and where ‘human values’ add real value to performance.
- Leading With Kindness – Get to understand that it’s not all about ‘big stick’ threats to ‘push’ your people, it takes real strength to work kindly too.
- Leading With Numbers – Grow as a brilliant leader by discovering how to know your numbers inside out.
- Leading Forwards: The Bigger Picture – Remember that what goes around, comes around. Learn how to lead with an awareness of the potential for future change.
- Leading Now – Discover what you can do today to impact tomorrow and start your journey to great leadership recognition now!
Course Instructor Ben Kench
Ben Kench is the UK’s No1 Sales & Business Growth Coach. As the author of Selling For Dummies, he is widely recognised as an authority on Sales and Sales Systems and through his successful programme, The Business Booster, he has helped thousands of businesses grow their profits and quality of their teams. For more than 30 years, Ben has been a leader in the sales environment and has achieved multi-million-pound success in both B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) sales. He carries with him a unique ability to find creative ideas, ‘see’ and implement process improvements and always be ‘numbers-oriented’ so that tangible and significant. Ben is also a sought after and accomplished professional speaker known for his insights, energy and entertaining presentations.
This online sales leadership course is for anyone looking to seriously develop their leadership and management skills and improve the performance of their people, themselves and their business.
You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader looking to develop your leadership skills, someone new to a leadership role looking for practical help to fulfil your role, or a ‘rising star’ or ambitious individual who wants to improve your career prospects and prepare and equip yourself for a future leadership role
Approximately 50 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.