This Level 3 Safeguarding Children online course contains the following modules;
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Record Keeping
- Sharing Information
- The Three R’s
This online Safeguarding Children Level 3 course is for anyone who works with or around children or families, and has already completed the Safeguarding Children Level 1 and 2 courses in order to build up a higher level of knowledge.
By the end of this Safeguarding Children Level 3 online training you will;
- Understand the definition of safeguarding children
- Have a good knowledge of the effects of abuse and harm on the development of a child
- Be aware of the safeguarding children legislation and statutory guidance
- Be able to define child abuse
- Have a high-level understanding of the types of abuse, including child trafficking and abuse related to cultural or religious beliefs
- Know how to effectively safeguard children who are at risk
- Understand how to recognise a safeguarding concern, and how to respond and report it
- Be able to effectively create and manage records of concerns and cases
- Know how to appropriately share information
- Be able to work together with other organisations, including safeguarding partners
- Understand the importance of Safeguarding Practice Reviews
- Know how to create a responsive safeguarding culture
- Be aware of how to seek support
- Know the efficacy of self-reflection and how to do so
2 hours 15 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.