From this course you will:
- Understand the key skills needed to be a success in retail
- Learn the delicate balance between sales and service
- How to use your product knowledge to “wow” your customers
- Appreciate the importance of store presentation and merchandising – it can cost you sales!
- Learn how to present yourself in the right way to make a lasting impression
- How to use your body language and tonality to influence your customers
- Appreciate health and safety factors that impact on your performance
- Understand your customers mind-set as they enter your store
- How to approach your customers in the right way without making them defensive
- Learn how to unearth the needs and wants from your customers
- Offer the right solution for your customer
- Learn how to position your products and services based on customer needs
- Create interest with features and benefits of your products and services
- Learn how to overcome resistance, procrastination and objectives
- Learn how to ask for the sale in the right way with no “hard sell”
- Learn how to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities and how to offer them to your customers
- Create a memorable experience at the point of sale and checking for completeness
- How to handle phone calls, emails and internet sales in the right way
- Understand how to handle difficult customers and complaints
Who Takes the Course?
- Existing retail assistants and retail executives
- People who have had no formal training on the subject before
- People who are not in work at the moment and want to gain a retail accreditation to help them obtain work
- New staff as part of their induction programme
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].