More and more people fall prey to phishing attacks. Cyber criminals use this type of scam to collect personal login data and company information, but also to install malware. They’ve started to focus more on companies instead of individuals because it increases their chance on a biggger profit, which can go up to millions of euros!
There are always more sides to a story then you might think. Are you curious about the flip side of phishing?
By the end of this Phishing online course you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the signs of phishing and how can you recognise them?
- How do phishers find out information about their victims?
- How does phishing via social media differ from phishing via email?
- How can you protect yourself against the dangers of phishing?
15 – 20 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.