If you are responsible for overseeing a payroll at work, this CPD Certified online Payroll course will help you fulfil your duties. It will prevent you from making mistakes that could cost your business considerable time and money in the long run, and will help you work with employees to resolve any difficulties and discrepancies relating to pay
This course will also help you decide who requires payroll training in your business, which is useful if you work in an HR or training role
During this Payroll course on Net and Gross Pay you will learn;
- What is meant by the term “gross pay” and how it is calculated
- What is meant by the term “net pay” and how it is calculated
- The most common types of deductions displayed on a payslip
- Why a high-quality payroll package is an essential business tool
- When you should consider manually checking your payroll figures
This CPD Certified online Payroll course contains the following 4 modules:
- How to Calculate Gross and Net Pay within Your Payroll System
- Why High Quality Payroll Software is so Important for an Accurate and Smooth Running Payroll
- Should you Manually Check your Payroll Figures?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about Payroll is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing. The pass mark for the test is 70%.
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course
We estimate that the course will take about 45 minutes to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.