This course is aimed at anyone working in the health and social care sectors who need or want to gain a better understanding of palliative care and end of life care, including:
• Administrative staff
• Clerical staff
• Social workers
• All health workers and social care workers
In this course you will learn:
• What palliative care is
• What end of life care is
• How palliative care works alongside end of life care
• When does each type of care start in a patient’s illness journey
• How to increase a patient’s quality of life during the illness and towards the end of life
• Addressing spiritual and emotional needs
• Supporting the family
• Managing symptoms and pain of the illness or treatment
• Communication with the patient and family
• Advance care planning
This course is split into two modules:
• Principles of Palliative Care
• End of Life Care
Upon successful completion of this course bundle, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date and CPD hours.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.