Our pain management online course covers topics such as types of pain and end of life care. It covers treatments, both pharmacological and non-pharmacological pain relief, from guided imagery to tramadol whilst following a pain management programme. As pain can be chronic and life long, this course also advises how to support someone while they are feeling the long-term effects of chronic pain.
The aim of this course is to understand how best to support clients with their pain management needs at any stage in their care, whilst following a pain management programme.
- To understand how to define and classify pain, and know methods of assessing pain
- To understand pharmacological and non-pharmacological pain management options
- To understand the pain relief priorities for those with cancer and at end of life care
- To understand how best to follow a pain management programme
- To understand how chronic pain may effect clients in their everyday life
This course has been designed in a non-linear and modular fashion which means you may complete the units in any order you wish.
The course will track your progress so don’t worry if you have to dip in and out. There will be a knowledge check at the end of course which will become available once you have completed all of the prescribed units.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.