This online course contains 18 sessions covering a wide range of environmental sustainability and governance principles. Once completed, a learner on this CPD Certified IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management online course will be able to;
- Outline the implications of global trends for the environment, for society, for the economy and for organisations.
- Outline sustainable business/governance principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services.
- Outline environmental principles and their realtionship with organisations, products and services
- Outline major policy and legislation and their implications for organisations, products and services.
- Outline major tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance.
- Outline the role of innovation and other leading practices in developing sustainable products and services and providing sustainable solutions
- Collect data, perform analysis, and evaluate information
- Research and plan to provide sustainable solutions
- Deliver effective communication and capture feedback
- Engage with stakeholders
- Outline tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks
- Identify and propose ways to improve performance
- Support change and transformation to improve sustainability
A 1 hour open-book online multiple-choice exam, taken at the end of the course when the learner feels ready to take it.
- Gives learners a solid foundation in environment and sustainability with which to build their knowledge on.
- Covers a wide range of environment and sustainability principles.
- On completion the learner becomes eligible for Associate membership, giving them the AIEMA suffix and the benefits of IEMA membership.
- Course price includes IEMA affiliate membership and exam fees.
- Learners will gain access to a free library of other sustainability eLearning content to support CPD.
Approximately 8 hours
Learners who are starting out in environmental management and want a solid foundation of environment and sustainability knowledge to build on.
Those who would like to gain Associate membership of IEMA.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
IEMA Certified Course
IEMA is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability.
On completion of this course the learner becomes eligible for Associate membership, giving them the AIEMA suffix and the benefits of IEMA membership.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.