Good grammar is a key part of effective written communication. The accurate use of grammar ensures that you present yourself and your organisation in a professional and credible manner.
Anyone who wants to improve their grammar.
The topics we cover during this online course on grammar include:
- Grammar terms
- Pesky prepositions
- Problematic pronouns
- Vexing verbs
- Word choices
- Grammar final quiz
There is a quiz at the end of the course to check your knowledge.
As a result of this grammar online course, you will be able to:
- recognise different word classes and use them appropriately;
- recognise and avoid common grammatical errors;
- manage your sentences; and
- review and correct your own work.
We asked learners “what were the main points you learned from the course?”
“I strengthened my knowledge across a broad range of grammar rules. Completing this course helps to boost awareness/identify where and when particular rules apply”.
“This really refreshed a lot of things about grammar that had slipped away since school. The Who/Whom tips were really useful, I had not covered them before!”
“Grammar – improved by the end quiz, especially on things such as prepositions & conjunctions”
“Key grammar skills. Refresher on some and new learning on others”.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.