For many of us, we need to recognise that, when we do give ourselves ‘feedback’ it’s frequently self-critical and often phrased in ways we wouldn’t accept if spoken aloud.
We have to actively practice positive self-feedback, or we’re less likely to do it and simply move onto the next thing on the list.
We need to recognise and stop the negative self-talk that offers nothing constructive – ‘positive critical’ is okay, but not simply self ‘attack’.
This online course on feedback and difficult conversations is designed to equip you with both the skillset and the confidence you need to successfully manage your own self-feedback and approach to difficult conversations.
This online course on how to maintain a healthy dialogue in the workplace contains the following modules:
Feedback and Difficult Conversations
- Introduction and Self Feedback
Giving Feedback with Others
- Introduction to the Emotional Scale and Feedback
- Introduction to Difficult Conversations
- Difficult Conversations Masterclass
Course Instructor Jane Sparrow
Jane has spent her career working with organisations across the globe to create sustainable high-performance cultures.
She began her career at IBM before holding a variety of senior positions in organisations such as Sony Europe, The Energy Project and MCA (now part of the WPP Group). Founder of the business consultancy The Culture Builders, specialising in transformational change, engagement and sustainable high performance cultures, Jane is passionate about enabling others to perform at their best to achieve organisational and personal goals.
With an interactive, dynamic and inclusive style, always supported by real life examples and practical advice, Jane’s keynotes leave audiences feeling both inspired and empowered to act in their own organisations.
It is appropriate for anyone in an organisation or workplace where relationship building and personal development is important for business growth.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.