This Excel 2013 – Level 6 – Presenting Data Visually online course contains the following modules to work through:
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- Adding Illustrations
- Shapes, ClipArt and Sparklines
- Outlining Worksheets
On completion of this Excel 2013 – Level 6 – Presenting Data Visually online course you will understand:
Presenting Data Visually, Creating and Modifying Charts
- Create and Resize Charts;
- Add Chart Elements;
- Change Chart Layout and Styles;
- Move and Copy Charts;
- Move to a Chart Sheet;
- Change Chart Types;
- Edit Charts;
- Modify Chart Parameters;
- Create Pie Charts.
- Add WordArt;
- Create SmartArt Graphics;
- Create Multiple Text Levels;
- Apply SmartArt Styles and Colours;
- Format SmartArt;
- Insert and Format Pictures;
- Add Alternative Text;
- Use Artistic Effects;
- Modify Picture Borders.
Shapes, ClipArt and Sparklines
- Add Shapes;
- Add Clip Art;
- Use Screenshots;
- Create Text Boxes;
- Convert Text to WordArt;
- Delete Text Boxes;
- Add Sparklines;
- Clear Sparklines.
- Understand Outlining;
- Outline a Worksheet;
- Hide Outline Details;
- Show Outline Details;
- Select Outline Data;
- Remove Outline Levels;
- Manually Group Data;
- Remove a Group Outline.
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.