- The Display Screen Equipment Course considers the often-neglected areas of Health and Safety with regards to display screen equipment.
- The course will look at the Health and Safety Regulations of 1992 in relation to DSE, and the legislative amendments made in 2002.
- The course covers the common terms and causes of ill health and the potential financial costs for both the employer and employee from this.
- You will learn how to set up a workstation efficiently, and how a simple amendment can reduce the risk of symptoms such as neck and backache, repetitive strain injury (RSI), fatigue and eye strain; these are issues most commonly associated with display screen equipment.
- You will learn how to use the display screen equipment safely both through an adjustment of a desk and chair positioning.
By the end of this module you will be able to identify:
- Identify the regulations relating to the use of Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Identify the possible health risks associated with using DSE and describe the importance of assessing and controlling those risks
- Identify how to set up and adjust your workstation equipment to the optimum layout
- Identify the importance of distributing tasks during the working day to allow time away from the screen and state your entitlement to eye and eyesight testing
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.