On completion of this course you will:
- understand what epilepsy is
- understand the history of epilepsy
- be familiar with the treatments available
- understand what is required for an epilepsy diagnosis
- be familiar with the types of seizures
- understand the effects of seizures
- be aware of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP)
- be aware of the conditions associated with epilepsy
- understand how to record a seizure
- be familiar with protocols
- understand how to support someone with epilepsy
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.