This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what the ‘best practise’ approach means as well as your duties and legal obligations.
- Be aware of the outcomes when not complying with environment related legislation.
- Recognising when a hazard is an environmental issue.
- Take into account your duties towards controlling water related hazards.
- Understanding the environmental issues of land-filling and the safe disposal of wastes.
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard