Have you ever wanted to start a business? Bored of your day job and think you could achieve more? Do you have a great idea for a business, but don’t know how to go about getting it off the ground? If so, this course is for you.
Learn how to launch a business in 90 days
In this online course, award winning entrepreneur Junior Ogunyemi explains everything you need to know to get a business off the ground in 90 days. By taking this course he will explain:
- How to find your million dollar idea and why you need to focus on solving problems
- How to best use the assets you already have to get a business off the ground
- The value of mentors and how to find one
- How to validate your ideas without risking everything
- How to raise funds to launch your business
- How to market your business, and what to focus on
- How to sell, and the 4 P process
- How to scale your business, and why you don’t want to be critical to the business in the long term
After taking this online course, you will have the entire business toolkit you need to get your idea off the ground.
Course Tutor Junior Ogunyemi
He is the inspirational speaker that turns young people into entrepreneurs. Junior is a multi-award winning serial entrepreneur and author of the best-selling book “How to be a student entrepreneur”.
Junior launched his first business at just 17, and used it to pay his student fees. By graduation, he also owned a football coaching academy operating in schools and communities across London. He had also launched a magazine publishing company and was recognised as one of the top 10 most outstanding black students in the UK.
At age 21, he wrote his first book and secured a publishing deal. Since then he has launched numerous other businesses and now focuses on social entrepreneurship because he believes that is the best way to understand and improve today’s society.
He has appeared on TEDx and national TV across Africa. Now, he continues to travel around the world sharing his principles of success.
1 hour 40 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.