Attacks are becoming more and more sophisticated and people are the primary line of defence against online crime. With this short online course, you can gain essential awareness of cyber security and learn some simple techniques to protect yourself and others from such attacks.
This online course includes five lessons taking you through the key cyber crime risks. It uses real life case studies and offers practical tips to help mitigate these risks. The modules included are:
1) Why is cyber security important?
2) Phishing and social engineering
3) How to stay safe and keep information secure
4) How to identify and report a breach or incident
5) Take 5: Insight into five changes you can make right now
Followed by a short quiz to test your knowledge of cyber security.
30 – 60 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.