This CompTIA Security+ course offers invaluable preparation for the latest CompTIA security Exam SY0-501.
Students will learn how to handle threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities using industry-standard tools and technologies, while understanding the role of architecture and design. From everyday tasks like identity and access management to complex topics like risk management and cryptography, this course helps you consolidate your knowledge base in preparation for the Security+ exam.
We use real life examples to illustrate how these processes play out in real-world scenarios, allowing you to immediately translate essential concepts to on-the-job application.
This CompTIA security+ course covers security concerns from both a professional setting and on a personal level. Topics are covered from a ground up perspective to ensure inexperienced students have a clear understanding of the course content. We expand beyond the scope of the CompTIA certification exam SY0-501 objectives to allow for real life application.
This course has been designed to align with the latest version of the CompTIA security exam.
- Master essential security technologies, tools, and tasks
- Understand how Security+ concepts are applied in the real world
- Test your knowledge along the way with practice questions
To an employer, the CompTIA Security+ certification proves that you have the knowledge base and skill set to secure applications, devices, and networks; analyse and respond to threats; participate in risk mitigation, and so much more. As data threats loom larger every day, the demand for qualified security professionals will only continue to grow. If you’re ready to take the first step toward a rewarding IT security career, this CompTIA Security+ course is ideal for a thorough exam preparation.
You’ll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you’re fully prepared for the real thing. Once you’ve passed with at least 80%, you’ll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- CompTIA SYO-501
To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the CompTIA exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, click here.
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you.
Module 1 – Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
Module 2 – Technologies and Tools
Module 3 – Architecture and Design
Module 4 – Identity and Access Management
Module 5 – Risk Management
Module 6 – Cryptography and PKI
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.