- UK’s largest provider of immediate access online training
- Over 2000 online courses
- Courses accredited and endorsed
- Qualification and standards mapping service
- Free learning management system
- Price match guarantee
Free private use of our Learning Management System
Join our growing number of education and training customers who enjoy simple, cost effective use of our learning management system.
- Enrol students, deliver and evidence their online training
- Run detailed reporting and print certificates.
- Send automated training reminders
- Store face to face training records/progress review
- Access to 2000 online courses
Alternatively you may prefer a fully branded LMS solution which offers all the functions of the free LMS plus forums, webinars and gamification. Find out more about our LMS and it’s unique content and functionality.
We work with micro, small, medium and large training organisations; funded and unfunded, providing them with student and staff training mapped to curriculums and business objectives. Included in our thousands of customers are:
- Aberdeen City Council
- British Gymnastics
- Care Assessment Training Services Ltd
- Defence Medical Welfare Service
- Devon County Council
- HM Forces
- ITEC Training Solutions
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Learning Consortium
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Nital Training Academy Ltd
- Total People
- West Berkshire Training Consortium
To find out what our customers say about us take a look at our Testimonials page or our Trusted Shops account with an overall “Excellent” rating.
Many of our partners’ courses are accredited or endorsed by leading organisations, including:
City and Guilds
Skills for Care
eLearning Marketplace Around the Globe
With customers in over 30 countries eLearning Marketplace is truly a global company, providing online training to companies around the world.