On completion of this course you will have an understanding of:
- All in it together – If we accept we’re all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this – we can’t pass the buck to someone else.
- Understanding bias – What’s the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping? Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters
- How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
- Types of bias – An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including ‘implicit association’, ‘affinity bias,’ and ‘the unconscious organisation’.
- How to override natural bias – Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]