The course describes how employees and organisations can prevent fraud being perpetrated by internally by employees or externally by customers, suppliers and in some cases by professional criminals. As fraud exploiting gaps in IT security systems is a growing threat to organisations, the course finishes by reinforcing IT security best practices.
- Outline what fraud is.
- Highlight how employees can recognise and report fraud.
- Describe how organisations and employees can prevent fraud.
Lesson 2 :
- The fraud triangle and fraud red flags.
- How to report fraud, including whistleblowing.
- The five steps you can implement in work and your personal life to prevent fraud.
- Measures that can be taken to prevent common types of fraud.
- IT security best practices.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.