- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Formulas and Referencing
- Identify Formula Operators;
- Understand Operator Precedence;
- Over-ride Operator Precedence;
- Enter Formulas;
- Copy Formulas;
- Use AutoFill;
- Update Formula Results;
- Use Absolute References;
- Apply Percentage Values.
Working with Functions
- Identify Function Components;
- Enter Functions;
- AutoSum Numbers;
- Use the AutoSum List;
- Use the ROUND Function;
- Apply the IF Function.
Logical and Informational Functions
- Use the IF Function;
- Use the OR Function;
- Use the AND Function;
- Use Help for Error Messages;
- Use Nested IF Functions;
- Understand IS Functions;
- Use the ISERROR Function
More Logical Functions
- Use the SUMIF Function;
- Use the COUNTIF Function;
- Use the AVERAGEIF Function
- Name Cells;
- Name Cell Ranges;
- Add to and Edit Named Ranges;
- Change Range Names;
- Use Go To;
- Navigate using Cell Names;
- Use Names in Formulas;
- Display Cell Formulas;
- Delete Named Ranges.
Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Understand Financial Arguments;
- Use the FV Function;
- Use the PMT Function;
- Use the NPV Function;
- Use the Pv Argument;
- Use the RATE Function;
- Use NPV Function;
- Use the Guess Argument;
- Use Data Tables.
- Understand Text Functions;
- Use the CONCATENATE Function;
- Use the LOWER Function;
- Use the LEFT Function;
- Add Function Arguments;
- Use the PROPER Function;
- Use the UPPER Function;
- Understand TRIM Function
3 hours 15 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.