- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
- Hide the Ribbon;
- Use Full Screen View;
- Open Page Layout View;
- Set Margins;
- Add Headers and Footers;
- Scale Worksheets;
- Open Print Preview;
- Use Page Break Preview;
- Insert, Move, and Remove Page Breaks.
- Define Custom Views;
- Add Custom Views;
- Hide Rows for Custom View;
- Set a Print Area;
- Apply Custom Views.
Importing, Forms and Exporting
- Import Files into Excel;
- Use the Text Import Wizard;
- Save Imported Files in Excel Format;
- Import Files Using Drag and Drop;
- Use and Navigate Forms;
- Delete Form Records;
- Add New Records;
- Search Form Records;
- Export Files in Other Formats.
Working with Hyperlinks
- Identify the Function of Hyperlinks;
- Create Hyperlinks;
- Activate Hyperlinks;
- Edit Hyperlinks;
- Create Web Hyperlinks;
- Select Hyperlinked Cells;
- Modify Hyperlink Text;
- Modify Hyperlink Styles;
- Remove Hyperlinks.
- Understand Workbook Properties;
- View Workbook Properties;
- View Advanced Properties;
- Edit Workbook Properties;
- Add Custom Properties;
- Search Using Properties.
Headers, Previewing and Page Setup
- Use Built-in Headers and Footers;
- Create Custom Headers and Footers;
- Print Column and Row Titles;
- Change Page Orientation;
- Scale Worksheets for Printing;
- Use Print Place;
- Print Gridlines on Worksheets;
- Adjust Page Margins;
- Centre Worksheets on the Page.
- Open the Print Place;
- Print Worksheets;
- Set Print Areas in Worksheets;
- Print Charts;
- Apply Print Options;
- Select Printers;
- Change Printer Properties
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.