This course is aimed at:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- How to create a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- The purpose of supervision and appraisal
- What core skills are and how to improve them
- How to receive feedback
During the two-module course, you will learn about the core skills; how to create a Personal Development Plan (PDP); the purpose of supervision and appraisal; and how to receive feedback on your work. The course covers the knowledge element of standard 2 of the Care Certificate.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]