The Data Protection Act sets out what organisations need to do to ensure that the personal data they have is kept secure and used lawfully. Combining insightful drama around the risks to data security with contributions from UK data protection experts, this course sets out the main responsibilities for organisations that use personal data and explains what they need to do to comply with the law.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- The concept of personal data
- The core provisions of the Data Protection Act
- The responsibilities of data controllers and data processors
- Some of the key risks to the security of personal data
- The law regarding the collection, sharing and processing of personal data
- The rules on the retention and disposal of personal data.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]