Within the Working With The Data Protection Act training course, you’ll look at key terminology associated with the DPA, understand what sensitive personal data looks like and how it should properly be processed and stored and learn about requests for information you hold.
On completion of this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The principles and purpose of the Act
- Key terminology associated with the Act
- What is classified as sensitive personal data, securely storing it and processing it
- The eight data protection principles
- What to do when giving out personal information over the phone
- The rights of data subjects
- ‘Subject Access Requests’ and what can happen if a data controller fails to respond to one
- What to do if a request requires the disclosure of health information
- The key difference between the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]