All organisations are at risk of bribery, regardless of their size, line of business or where they operate. With contributions from leading UK experts on the Act and its implications, this course provides a comprehensive overview of the Bribery Act, the risks of unethical behaviour for individuals and their employers and what organisations need to do to comply with the law.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- The different forms that bribery can take
- Why and where bribery occurs
- Who is at risk from bribery
- The new offences and penalties introduced by the Act
- How to spot signs that bribery might be occurring in an organisation
- What the Act says about gifts and hospitality
- Steps that organisations can take to prevent bribery
- How to report bribery to the authorities.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]