The objectives for the course are:
- To give you an understanding of the parenting support networks and parenting roles
- To give you an understanding of parental responsibilities
- To give you an understanding of the Every Child Matters concept
- To give you an understanding of barriers that children can face in life, and unmet needs
- To provide an introduction to understanding positive parenting
- To give you an understanding of the process of helping parents
- To provide you with an introduction of ways of relating to parents
- To give you an understanding on how to implement engagement strategies / partnership when working with parents
- To introduce you to the referral process and to tools available when helping parents
- To introduce you to government initiatives
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.