This course is aimed at:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
This course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
What ‘The 6 Cs’ are
- The importance of person centred values
- How to promote a person’s dignity
- How to control the environment to make a person more comfortable
- What is your role in reducing and reporting distress and discomfort
- How to promote wellbeing
The seven-module course will inform you about person centred values: what they are and how to use them. You will learn how to use these values to support individuals – to minimise people’s pain and discomfort, and to maintain their dignity and self-esteem. Contained within are case studies and video clips to show person centred values in action.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]