While staying productive is beneficial, it is equally important for employees to take care of their mental and emotional wellbeing when working from home. Remote working can increase feelings of loneliness, stress and other mental health issues if not properly managed.
This online course highlights several ways that employees can take care of their wellbeing, such as taking notice of how they are feeling and techniques to give emotional relief.
It also explains the importance of making proactive changes to their situation to help manage negative emotions, and how quality sleep, physical activity, a well-balanced diet, giving and learning, can positively impact health and wellbeing when working remotely.
This online training course on wellbeing and remote working;
- Describes how to set up a workstation and improve the work environment at home
- Outlines different time management techniques and how to manage distractions and interruptions
- Describes how to identify and manage emotions and where employees can get help and support
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
IIRSM Approved Training
The IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) is a risk charity providing practical education, training, advice, resources and networking to help people and organisations manage the challenges they face. IIRSM approved courses are confirmation that the training meets the quality standards expected of IIRSM’s Training Approval Scheme.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.