Mental illness can take many forms, such as stress, depression, paranoia, sleeping problems, anxiety, panic attacks and suicidal feelings. You might not be able to tell from looking at a person whether they are suffering. But this short online course is designed to help you recognise key ‘warning signs’ in yourself and others so that you can take appropriate action. We’ll look at:
- Different types of mental illnesses
- Advice on what physical symptoms you may notice
- When and how to help
Our approach to content creation is different. No more endless PowerPoint’s that you can’t wait to skip through. Instead, we use the art of storytelling to bring content to life and engage learners throughout with stunning animation. We know we have to earn every valuable minute of your time.
Why Take This Course
Frankly, it’s tricky to tell if someone is suffering from a mental illness, unless you know what you’re looking for. Spot the signs and you may be able to help. If you spot them in yourself, you might even be able to take pre-emptive action. It might be the most important thing you do today
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.