It doesn’t matter whether you’re a Klingon Overlord sending intimidating messages to the USS Enterprise, or a manager simply interviewing a new candidate over a video chat, first impressions are everything. Having a potted plant in the background might brighten up your workspace, but it might undermine the message if you’re sending threats to Picard and his crew, right?
And it’s not just your background to consider. If you’re leading a virtual interview, keeping things productive and professional means you’ve got to prepare in other ways, too. This online course is designed to show you how.
By the end of this short online course on Virtual Interviews you will be able to;
- Recognise the importance of environment in an interview
- Explain best practices and how to prepare for an interview
- Describe virtual conference technology and its benefits
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.