Developing and publishing video of all types is an essential skill in the world of digital marketing. Adding this skill to your CV will always be useful and could really help you stand out when looking for a new job, or promotion.
Once you have completed this online course, you will be able to produce, create, edit, publish and share your video. The course also covers how to use Facebook Live.
Awarded 19 CPD points. On completion of a practical assignment, a CPD certification will be awarded
When you purchase the course, you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email and an online forum, email and Skype
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 19 hours of accredited CPD
Learning Object 1: Video for Marketing
- What is video and why would a business use it for marketing?
- Styles of video – looking at examples
- Ways to capture video with examples
- Determining the success of a video
Learning Object 2: Principles of Video Capture
- The stages of production
- Planning a video
- What equipment and software to use
- Adding impact with images and jingles
- Things to consider when capturing sound
- Planning the keywords to use when distributing the video
- Some principles when capturing video
- Alternative methods of production
Learning Object 3: How to Create Video
- Tips for capturing Live Action video
- Whiteboard and screen recording
- Preparing the video file for editing
Learning Object 4: How to Edit Video
- Looking at principle editing techniques
- Considering tests and checks to do before editing
- Before finalising your video
Learning Object 5: Publishing Options
- Video playback options
- YouTube – How to set up a channel and upload a video
Learning Object 6: Measuring Success
- Ways to improve ranking and search results for a video
- How to measure the success of a video
Support from Training is available via our online forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.