When you have completed the Video for business course you will be able to identify the reason for creating a video for business and the type of video to create. You will plan a video, capture the video including sound and edit the video adding sound and images. You will be able to publish the video to YouTube to maximise the chances of it being found by viewers and you will be able to measure the success of the video.
The course is broken down into a series of learning objects:
Learning Object 1:
- Discover what video is and why a business would want to use it for marketing
- Examine some example videos to look at different style of video
- Read YouTube phenomenom
- Viral video
- Mobile video
- Scheduling video content
Learning Object 2:
- The stages of production
- Planning a video
- What equipment and software to use
- Adding impact with images and jingles
- Things to consider when capturing sound
- What lighting to use
- Planning the keywords to use ready for distribution
- Some principles when capturing video
- Alternative methods of production
Learning Object 3:
- The stages of post-production
- Preparing the video file for editing
- Converting video files
- Editing video files
- Mobile editing
Learning Object 4:
- Video playback
- Publishing options
- Why YouTube?
- Uploading to YouTube
- Meta Data and Sharing Settings
- Subtitling and Annotations
- Embedding a video on a website or blog
- The benefits of using a video sitemap
- Engaging with viewers
- Alternative streaming services
Learning Object 5:
- Ways to improve ranking and search results for a video
- How to measure the success of a video
You will have access to materials for 60 days, with approximately 19 hours of course content. Courses are updated every six months to keep them fresh. Learners will get access to the Facebook support group.
10% discount if 3 or more users are purchased. For discounts on larger user numbers please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]