1. 1 Year e-learning access with 3 to 5 hours of learning;
2. Audio/video lecturers, exercises, data sets and additional material
3. Mock exam;
4. End of module test.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Excel’s backstage view
- Appreciate some of the frequently used functions in Excel
- Explore the protection features of Excel
- Work with Business data and prepare relevant Charts
- Understanding Cell References
- The Backstage view – Analysis Perspective
- Excel protection features (password Protecting sheets, and hiding Formula)
- Exporting Excel data to other formats – CSV, PDF, and others
- Tabs, Toolbars and Ribbons
- Entering Formulas – Thumb Rules
- Best Practices for Spreadsheet Models
- Frequently used Functions in Excel
- Creating and formatting Charts containing business data
- Formatting data as Tables
Familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment and spreadsheets.
When the course is completed learners will be given a project to complete within 15 days, which covers all the key aspects of the course. The completed project is assessed by Big Data panel members and if it meets the requirements the certificate is issued.
Online learners have access to technical and non-technical support through email with replies within 1 working day.
For multiple discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.